Implement these and you will achieve FINANCIAL PEACE!
- Prepare a 13 weeks cash flow budget, this is a forecast you don’t know the future exactly including timing of receipts hitting your bank account, so be conservative!
- Include everything including all taxes and your salary or personal drawings, be honest
- Update your Cash Flow budget weekly, record the actual banking and payments for last week and add a new week 13 forecast. This is called a Rolling Cash Flow
- Review your Rolling Cash Flow weekly together with your Financial Controller or inhouse Accountant/Bookkeeper
- Make the necessary adjustments to your cash flow to stay within your bank account limit. This may include deferring some payments, making payment arrangements, etc
- Work out what the 3 biggest Root Causes of your Cash Flow problems are, put a $ value on each of them to your cash flow, and document them
- Focus on fixing the 3 biggest root causes
- Determine the right strategies to remedy each of these 3 root causes
- Take Action NOW
Call your local office now for a No Cost, No obligation meeting.
Book a free of charge one-on-one meeting with our team of specialists including Management Consultants, Management Accountants, Bookkeepers, IT Consultants, Business Process Automation Professionals, and Digital Marketing Specialists.